- I am a follower of Christ, humbled and shaped by God's goodness.
- I love all things outdoors and was raised in Colorado. I feel most alive when I'm surrounded by mountains or near open water.
- I've been married 3 years. My husband is kind, talented, and hilarious. He always finds ways to make me laugh. Also I LOVE laughter.
- I could eat only blueberries for the rest of my life and be totally fine with it.
- I love traveling. I jump at any chance to be in new places meeting new people, and especially to make a portrait or two.
- I have 4 siblings. My family is loud and goofy, and I love getting to do life with them.
I recognize how much trust goes into finding the right person to capture your wedding day. There is nothing more important to me than to connect with my clients on a personal level, and learn how to best serve the individual needs of each couple I work with. My goal is to always celebrate the true essence of who you are together. I love serving couples who are real, down-to-earth, and crazy about each other.
Let's grab a drink! Be it coffee, tea, or a brew, let's chat about your big day: INQUIRE
As a photographer I have worked alongside non-profits to help end human trafficking. To see this side of my work, visit www.taylorpowersphotography.com